📍LatAmRemote (Eastern or Central Timezone)
👋 Hi, I am Alejandro
👀 I'm looking for
a Senior Frontend Engineer. As an early team member, you will have a huge impact on our technical [direction] and engineering culture. We're a product + engineering lead company and are on a mission to find the best humans to build with us.
- Build performant, scalable, and responsive user interfaces that power Archie's innovative products
- Contribute to Archie's financial tools web-app platform (Invoice Lifecycle, Campaign Management, Responsive Dashboards, Accounting & Reporting) and/or user interfaces for third-party applications/external-facing APIs
- Work closely with product and business teams to understand customer feedback in order to constantly improve our product
- Help establish and influence engineering processes, tools, and systems that will allow us to scale the code base, productivity, and the team
🚀 What we want to see
- 5+ years building web applications
- Writing applications in NodeJS with Typescript
- Integrating GraphQL into React Clients
- Using Server-side rendering via NextJs/GatsbyJS
- Building dashboards
- Building user interfaces with role-based Authentication & Authorization strategies
- Writing Unit tests
- Using component libraries such as Chakra UI, TailwindCSS, MaterialUI, etc.
- Using Git
- Brownie points
- If you have extensive knowledge of CSS & accessibility best practices
- If you are user-experience centric
- If you have experience writing E2E tests using cypress testing framework
- If you build or have built production-ready applications using React-Native
- Even better if you have experience using AWS services like AWS Beanstalk, AWS Amplify, AWS Cognito have worked with payment integrations such as Plaid and Dwolla
🎯 How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Please include which song best represents you!
- Please send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.