📍Remote (Eastern or Central Timezone)
👋 Hi, I am Alejandro
👀 I'm looking for
a Senior Backend Engineer. As an early team member, you will have a huge impact on our technical [direction] and engineering culture. We're a product + engineering lead company and are on a mission to find the best humans to build with us.
🤾 You will
- Build performant and scalable platforms and services powering Archie's innovative products
- Contribute to Archie's financial tools platform (Payments, Invoice Lifecycle, Campaign Management, Accounting & Reporting) and/or platform infrastructure (DevOps, Cloud Architecture, Data Modeling, Third-party Integrations)
- Write documentation for Internal facing APIs
- Work closely with product and business teams to understand customer feedback in order to constantly improve our product
- Help establish and influence engineering processes, tools, and systems that will allow us to scale the code base, productivity, and the team
🚀 What we want to see
- 5+ years building web applications
- writing applications in Node.js with Typescript
- building applications using GraphQL with apollo server
- working with Relational Databases (PostgresSQL)
- with DynamoDB, Redis, and ElasticSearch
- with scalable backend APIs
- user authentication and authorization between multiple servers, and environments through AWS Cognito Services
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of HTTP best practices and proficiency in understanding code versioning tools, such as Git
- Even better if you have experience using AWS services like AWS Beanstalk & AWS Amplify, have worked with payment integrations, and can use TypeORM and TypeGraphql
🎯 How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Please include which song best represents you!
- Please send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.