📍Archie HQ in Williamsburg, NY (Remote OK)
You & Archie, Inc
At Archie, we're on a mission to build the infrastructure for the future of work starting with tools for businesses and the freelancers they hire. We build software that makes it seamless for businesses to onboard, manage, and pay freelancers on flexible payment terms. The way they currently work with freelancers is manual and wildly inefficient — using outdated software or tools that aren't fitting for this new way of working. In short, we simplify freelancing where it matters the most on (and in) paper: money. We believe in a future where there is no more "us" versus "them" when it comes to the freelancer/business relationship.
👋 Hi, I am Yunas
I'm the CEO & Co-Founder of Archie. I am originally from Puerto Rico and previously worked at Facebook and Instagram's Commerce & Payments product team as well as Square's strategy & ops team. I am obsessed with mezcal, dim sum, and Monocle magazine (not together).
💪 Join us as the Founding Product Manager
We're looking for a Founding Product Manager to join the team and help enable our product + engineering teams to work as efficiently and creatively as possible. You are a user-obsessed and detailed oriented individual who enjoys working collaboratively with technical and non-technical teams to deliver top-notch user experiences. You are a fast learner, love going deep into different subject areas and quickly develop a strong POV to help guide the team into the future. You have an ownership mindset and are comfortable giving/receiving peer feedback.
✍️ You will
- Work in full sync with the CEO & Head of Engineering to own the whole product end to end
- Work across Product, Sales, Account Management, and Operations to gather market feedback and incorporate into product roadmap
- Identify infrastructure partners to accelerate product development
- Research and identify pain points, needs and future opportunity areas
- Guide designers & developers, spec up opportunities, provide the strategy and enable the team to move fast
- You will work across multiple experiences to solve problems - businesses, freelancers, website, and data model
📝 What we want to see
- 3+ years of product management experience on web and/or mobile apps with proven track record working cross-functionally
- Fintech experience at a startup or high-growth tech co
- Strong data and analytical skills with ability to independently turn business and product ideas into engineering solutions
- Next level organizational skills and attention to detail
- Know when to go deep on a task and when to execute
- Be comfortable being involved with the end to end development process. From ideation to QA & speaking to users - you feed and unblock the team
🏖️ Compensation & Benefits
- We want you to feel like an owner and that will be reflected in your salary and equity
- The best equipment you need to work
- Flexible vacation and work hours.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Great colleagues: we value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence.
- Surprise Gift Pack 👻👻👻
🎯 How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Please send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
- Please include which song best represents you!