You & Archie, Inc
At Archie, we're on a mission to build the infrastructure for the future of work starting with tools for businesses and the freelancers they hire. We build software that makes it seamless for businesses to onboard, manage, and pay freelancers on flexible payment terms. The way they currently work with freelancers is manual and wildly inefficient — using outdated software or tools that aren't fitting for this new way of working. In short, we simplify freelancing where it matters the most on (and in) paper: money. We believe in a future where there is no more "us" versus "them" when it comes to the freelancer/business relationship.
💪 Join us as our first Revenue Lead
The Sales Lead at Archie is a hunter, negotiator & strategic closer with a track record of working towards problem market fit within a large and growing market. This is a unique, ground floor opportunity to lay the foundation of our sales org, be the face of our brand, the engine of rapid growth, and an essential part of the product development. You will work with the team to define the sales strategy that fuels the Archie spaceship. We have incredible adoption metrics from our early partners (grown over 415% since June), and strong results from clients implementing it!
✍️ You will
- Generate strategies to acquire leads, manage the pipeline, activate revenue driving partnerships and close opportunities to meet company goals as the first sales hire
- Drive revenue for Archie, building and owning the entire sales cycle process from zero to one
- Uncover customer needs and pain points to shape the product roadmap and refine the pitch
- Own monthly revenue forecasting and reporting
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to incorporate customer feedback
📝 What we want to see
- 3-5 years of experience in a B2B sales and direct management experience
- Proven track record and history of success as an individual contributor within a B2B SaaS sales organization
- Experience driving immediate impact while laying the groundwork for long-term scale
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment: strong experience working with best-in-class sales tools (eg CRM, enablement)
- Foundational knowledge of SaaS and subscription-based business sales models strongly preferred
- Strong experience working with best-in-class sales tools (eg CRM, enablement)
🏖️ Compensation & Benefits
- We want you to feel like an owner of Archie, and that will be reflected in your salary and equity
- The best equipment you need to work
- Flexible vacation and work hours
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Great colleagues: we value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence
- Surprise Gift Pack 👻👻👻
🎯 How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Please send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
- Please include which song best represents you!