📍 Archie HQ in Williamsburg, NY (Remote OK)
You & Archie, Inc
At Archie, we're on a mission to build the infrastructure for the future of work starting with tools for businesses and the freelancers they hire. We build software that makes it seamless for businesses to onboard, manage, and pay freelancers on flexible payment terms. The way they currently work with freelancers is manual and wildly inefficient — using outdated software or tools that aren't fitting for this new way of working. In short, we simplify freelancing where it matters the most on (and in) paper: money. We believe in a future where there is no more "us" versus "them" when it comes to the freelancer/business relationship.
👋 Hi, I am Yunas
I'm the CEO & Co-Founder of Archie. I am originally from Puerto Rico and previously worked at Facebook and Instagram's Commerce & Payments product team as well as Square's strategy & ops team. I am obsessed with mezcal, dim sum, and Monocle magazine (sometimes together).
💪 Join us as our first Biz Ops Lead
Drive mission-critical, cross-functional projects across Archie. You are a highly analytical individual who enjoys creating structure where there is none, tackles problem solving creatively, and works collaboratively to achieve goals. You love working on data-driven strategic initiatives but also know how to implement new processes and systems. You have an ownership mindset and are comfortable giving/receiving peer feedback.
✍️ You will
- Solve complex business problems and build / iterate on process for a wide range of go-to-market and operational needs within a high-growth startup
- Work across Product, Sales, Account Management, and Operations to execute against Archie's growth goals
- Perform work to inform key strategic discussions such as product expansion, market expansion, pricing, and more
- Analyze unit economics and other cross-functional metrics / KPIs to identify areas of strength and improvement
- Build our revenue forecasts, budgets, and MoM tracking / reporting of expenses
- Work on cross-functional initiatives including but not limited to:
- Building Archie's pricing strategy from the ground up
- Customer segmentation analysis and GTM + product recommendations to accelerate growth
- Run an RFP to select a key infrastructure provider for Archie's business
- Define key metrics and build dashboards to report to leadership / investors
📝 What we want to see
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, and/or operations / strategy at a fast-growing startup
- Command of SQL, retool, hubspot, and other business systems and tools, or a willingness to learn
- Experience in high-growth startups and/or high-growth technology companies
- You have an exceptional ability to draw key insights from both quantitative and qualitative data
- You’re a structured thinker with a natural capacity to distill complex concepts and effectively communicate them to a variety of audiences
- You have a “get things done” mentality; you can dissect problems, identify solutions, and drive these solutions to completion with a high degree of autonomy
- You have a team-first mentality and communication skills that allow you to influence others at all levels and across all functions within the organization to rally behind shared business goals
- You’re a master with Excel and PPT
🏖️ Compensation & Benefits
- We want you to feel like an owner of Archie, and that will be reflected in your salary and equity
- The best equipment you need to work
- Flexible vacation and work hours.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Great colleagues: we value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence.
- Surprise Gift Pack 👻👻👻
🎯 How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Please send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
- Please include which song best represents you!