📍 Archie HQ in Williamsburg, NY (Remote OK)
You & Archie, Inc
At Archie, we're on a mission to build the infrastructure for the future of work starting with tools for businesses and the freelancers they hire. We build software that makes it seamless for businesses to onboard, manage, and pay freelancers on flexible payment terms. The way they currently work with freelancers is manual and wildly inefficient — using outdated software or tools that aren't fitting for this new way of working. In short, we simplify freelancing where it matters the most on (and in) paper: money. We believe in a future where there is no more "us" versus "them" when it comes to the freelancer/business relationship.
💸 We’re backed by leading investors, like B Capital Group, MaC Ventures, Worklife VC and Hof VC as well as the founders of companies like Cameo, Ramp, Facebook, Lambda School, and Eight Sleep.
👋 Hi, I am Cassie
I'm the CMO and Co-Founder of Archie. I'm originally from South Africa but spent the second half of my life in Australia. I come from the marketing world and previously ran strategy at Milk. I've worked with clients like Lexus, Spotify and Google to uncover global growth opportunities. Work: I am obsessed with building brands and diving deep into what makes people tick. Play: I love cheeseburgers and jazz.
💪 Join us as our first PX Lead
As the first PX hire at Archie, you will be the face of the brand and an essential part of the Archie product experience. Your role will be key in the driving growth — working collaboratively with our Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams to execute product launches and inform our roadmap.
✍️ You will
- Build and nurture strong relationships across new and existing customers by onboarding fresh features and providing support
- Own our customer experience and build community through content, events and partnerships
- Drive GPV across accounts by building campaign pipeline and recognizing strategic growth initiatives
- Onboard new businesses and own materials needed for ongoing support in collaboration with our copywriter
- Execute successful Product launches in collaboration with the CMO, copywriter and the Product team
- Meet regularly with customers to get feedback for the product team to identify opportunities for new features and improvements
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, Support, Marketing, and Operations teams to drive efficiencies throughout the account lifecycle
📝 What we want to see
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in a B2B software organization, preferably in a fast-paced, SaaS environment
- You’re highly organized, able to multi-task, and handle multiple deadlines
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Nice to have: experience working with media companies, agencies or DTC brands
🏖️ Compensation & Benefits
- We want you to feel like an owner of Archie, and that will be reflected in your salary and equity
- The best equipment you need to work
- Flexible vacation and work hours.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Great colleagues: we value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence.
- Surprise Gift Pack 👻👻👻
🎯 How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Please send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
- Please include which song best represents you!